DUBLIN – (COMMERCIAL THREAD)–The “Airport Baggage Handling Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2021-2026” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global airport baggage handling systems market has shown negative growth during the period 2015-2020. Looking ahead, the publisher expects the global airport baggage handling systems market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Baggage Handling System (BHS) is a conveyor mechanism used to transfer checked baggage from ticket counters to aircraft loading gates and vice versa. It is also used for baggage tracking, load balancing, volume control and baggage screening for security reasons. The system uses devices such as barcode readers, radio frequency sensors, tilting tray sorters, automatic jam readers (AJR), automatic label readers (ATR) and vertical sorting units. . They aim to provide efficient and transparent baggage management for travelers and to minimize the workload of ground staff. As a result, traditionally used manual sorting equipment and machines are being replaced by fully automated and computer-guided technologies.
A thriving aviation industry, along with the rapid modernization of airports across the world are the key factors for the growth of the market. In addition, a growing number of air passengers, coupled with frequent terrorist threats, has exacerbated security concerns at airports. In addition, the growth of international trade and the increase in tourism across the world have also impacted the aviation industry, further increasing the need for these systems. In addition, technological advancements such as the use of robots for the baggage handling process as well as efforts such as the creation of new airports and the expansion of existing terminals are also expected to create positive prospects for the market.
Other factors contributing to the growth of the market include increased focus on research and development (R&D) by market players to develop more advanced product variants with fast lead time and increased capacity. For example, Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics GmBH (SPPAL-Germany) renewed its contract with Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) in 2015, which aimed to refurbish the BHS at terminals 1 and 3 to provide capacity of more than 4,800 bags per hour.
- Daifuku Company
- Pteris Global
- Beumer Group
- Fives Group
- G&S Airport Conveyor
- Grenzebach Maschinenbau
- BCS Group
- Log Plan
- Descent path group
- Ansir Systems
- Babcock International Group
Key questions addressed in this report:
- How has the global airport baggage handling systems market performed so far and how will it perform in the years to come?
- What are the key regional markets for the global Airport Baggage Handling Systems industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global airport baggage handling systems industry?
- What is the market breakup based on identification technology?
- What is the market breakdown according to the airport class?
- What is the distribution of the market according to the type of registration?
- What is the market breakdown according to type?
- How is the market split based on efficiency?
- What is the market split based on cost analysis?
- What are the different stages in the global airport baggage handling system industry value chain?
- What are the major drivers and challenges for the global airport baggage handling system industry?
- What is the structure of the global airport baggage handling systems industry and who are the major players?
- How competitive is the global airport baggage handling systems industry?
Main topics covered:
2 Scope and methodology
3 Executive summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Airport Baggage Handling Systems Market
5.1 Market overview
5.2 Market performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market breakdown by identification technology
5.5 Market breakdown by airport class
5.6 Market breakdown by registration type
5.7 Market breakdown by type
5.8 Market breakdown by efficiency
5.9 Market breakdown by cost analysis
5.10 Market breakdown by region
5.11 Market Forecast
6 Market breakdown by identification technology
7 Market breakdown by airport class
8 Market breakdown by type of registration
9 Market breakdown by type
10 Market breakdown by efficiency
11 Market breakdown by cost analysis
12 Market breakdown by region
13 SWOT Analysis
14 Value chain analysis
15 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
16 Price analysis
17 Competitive landscape
17.1 Market structure
17.2 Key players
17.3 Profiles of key players
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vwqdgw