- The brand’s world premiere Regent Taste Studio was staged in Singapore, featuring the chefs of Regent Phu Quoc in collaboration with world renowned visual artist, Mr. Dripping.
- Regent Taste Studio provides a stage for unique creative collaborations between artists and chefs, merging gastronomic talent with visual, sound and other sensory experiences curated by partner artists. Regent Taste Studio is a new Regent brand that will come to life on the property to deliver elevated dining experiences.
- Regent Taste Studio will tour the world at Regent Hotels & Resorts, in addition to appearing in unexpected places.
Singapore – Regent Hotels & Resorts, part of IHG Hotels & Resorts’ Luxury & Lifestyle Collection, hosted the world premiere of its all-new pop-up immersive dining offering, Regent Taste Studio.
Regent Taste Studio is a a one-of-a-kind interactive dining experience, bringing together creative talents from the worlds of art, design, fashion and gastronomy. The concept brings together Regent chefs and artists from all creative disciplines – from fashion designers to film producers to musicians – where together they go beyond fine dining to create truly multi-sensory culinary moments.
Carefully programmed with the modern luxury traveler in mind, Regent Taste Studio is one of the hallmarks of the brand. The concept will make its official property debut at the new Regent Phu Quoc in Vietnam later this year, then travel the world with pop-up activations in Australia, the UK, France, Singapore and the US.
Tom Rowntree, Vice President, Global Luxury Brands for IHG Hotels & Resorts, said: “Our intention is to provide unforgettable epicurean experiences, and we are thrilled to introduce another side to the Regent guest journey with the launch of Regent Taste Studio.”
“Combining emerging culinary talent and creatives in music, design, performance and visual arts, the Regent Taste Studio is something quite special. We created the Taste Studio to appeal to the most discerning customers – globetrotters and tastemakers who appreciate design and craftsmanship and seek deeply sensory and immersive experiences rooted in authenticity. Each edition of Regent Taste Studio will be a unique and arresting curation to stimulate the senses while showcasing its signature blend of culinary expertise and cultural exploration to capture the imagination of guests.
A triple poster featuring Regent Chefs collaborating with world renowned artist, Mr Dripping
In this first chapter of Regent Taste Studioa collective of artists and chefs have created an exceptional three-night invitation-only experience to unveil the new concept in Singapore.
The stage was set for an unexpected trio including Executive Chef Bruno Anon and Head Chef Andy Huynh of Regent Phu Quoc, Regent’s first new build to open since its acquisition earlier this year, and Spanish visual artist Mark Rios, better known as Mr. Dripping. .
2022 marks a year of milestones in Regent’s reimagining following its acquisition by IHG Hotels & Resorts in 2018. Since joining IHG, Regent has embarked on a journey to reinvent and become the epitome of modern luxury. Regent Taste Studio is one of the bold new brands springing to life in select destinations, seeking to deliver elevated dining experiences that go beyond the excellence of the cuisine itself.
In April, Regent Phu Quoc was the first new Regent to open since its acquisition and Regent Hong Kong is on track to open by the end of the year.
IHG Hotels and Resorts [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is a global hospitality company, whose goal is to provide true hospitality for good.
With a family of 17 hotel brands and IHG Rewards, one of the largest hotel loyalty programs in the world, IHG has more than 6,000 hotels open in more than 100 countries, with 1,800 more in development.
- Luxury & Art of living: Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Vignette Collection, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo
- Prime: Voco Hotels, HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, EVEN Hotels
- Essential: Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express, avid hotels
- After : Atwell Suites, Staybridge Suites, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Candlewood Suites
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the holding company of the group and is incorporated and registered in England and Wales. Approximately 350,000 people work in IHG hotels and corporate offices around the world.
Visit us online to learn more about our hotels and reservations as well as IHG Rewards. For our latest news, visit our newsroom and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.